Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Italian Turkey Meatballs

Hello Friends! Today I am sharing a yummy meatball recipe that will be a family favorite! I can't say enough how much I love to cook. Creating in the Kitchen is one of my favorite things to do. I hope you love this recipe as much as I do!







Turkey Meatballs:
 
1 Egg

1/4 Cup of Breadcrumbs

2 Tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese

1 Tablespoon of minced garlic

1 Teaspoon Italian seasoning

1 Teaspoon Worcestershire sauce

1/2 Small Onion ( I like to use yellow)

Salt and Pepper to Taste

1lb Ground Turkey

5-6 Cups of Marinara Sauce (Store bought or Homemade is fine)


In a large bowl combine your turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, garlic, Italian seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, onion, and salt and pepper.

Mix until combined.

Roll your mixture into the size you prefer.

In a pan add about 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil

Fry Meatballs until outside is brown

Next you can either add your marinara sauce into the pan and continue cooking or I like to throw them in the crock pot and let them simmer and cook all day in the marinara sauce.


Add to your favorite pasta and enjoy!

I like to serve mine up with some bread and top it with a little more parmesan!



Have the Best day!

Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment