Monday, September 28, 2015

Fall Bucket List

Fall is here people!! And I want to embrace it as must as I can. Fall is my favorite time of year
 (well besides Christmas!) I love the cool crisp air, the smells of pumpkins and spices, the colors, and holidays with my friends and family. My house is almost all decorated for this glorious season and I can't wait to share a little home tour with you soon! But first I want to share with you my fall 2015 bucket list. Every season I try to create of list of things I can accomplish so that I can truly embrace each season and make memories. So without further ado here is my list:

                                                    Drive around and look at the fall foliage
                                                                       
                                                                   Decorate for fall

                                                             Go to an Apple Orchard

                                                                Watch Hocus Pocus

                                                                         Bake a Pie

                                                               Drink Hot Apple Cider

                                                                  Carve a Pumpkin

                                                                Bonfires and S'Mores

                                                                Host a Friendsgiving

                                                           Try 1 New Pumpkin Recipe

So there you have it. I can't wait to cross these off my list. I would love to hear your fall buckets list! Drop a comment below and tell me what fun things you have planned for fall!!


~Krista
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment