Thursday, February 11, 2016

Confessional Thursday

Happy Thursday Friends,How is your week going? Mine is awesome and I cannot wait for this weekend.  I am so excited today for this new link up with a blogger that I read all the time! Have you guys checked out Jessica's  blog? If you haven't then you should! I am linking up with her today to bring you Confessional Thursday! Lets ge started!! 
 
 
 
 
 
I Confess:
 
 
// I might be slightly obsessed with American Crime The People vs OJ Simpson. I have this thing for crime shows and this has been so good! I look forward to watching it every week.
 
 
 
// I may or may not have eaten an entire bag of Reese Peanut Butter Valentines hearts the other day while watching Keeping up with the Kardashians
 
 
//I so desperately want spring to be here. I am all about open toe shoes and sun dresses. The -14 below temp that we have right now need not apply.
 
 
// I am LOVING this new lipstick from Urban Decay. They teamed up with Gwen Stefani and I need all of the colors.
 
// I want to redecorate my bedroom, actually my whole house for that matter and things like this, this , and this don't help..... And also this.
 
 
// I have been listening to John Mayer Continum on repeat. It came out a Loooonnnggggg time ago but I believe its the greatest album he has ever created.
 
//I want to take a vacation, and by vacation I mean that I want to sit at home in my PJ's and watch movies and read books all day long.
 
 
Well there you have it my confessions for this week. What are you confessing? I would love to hear about it!
 
Have the BEST Thursday!
 
Krista
 



10 comments:

  1. For some reason, the approach of spring always makes me want to redo everything in my home, lol! You are not alone there. There's just so many pretty things!!! Thanks for linking up today, Krista!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The struggle is real!! It doesn't help either that Target has the cutest home decor ever right now!! :)

      Delete
  2. I also love that John Mayer album!! I think for once I may be excited for spring (I'm a cold weather lover) and I think its because I'm tired of being cooped up in the house with my little one without being able to go out for walks and go to the park! Soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness to go on a walk would be wonderful!! I can't wait for the sunshine and warmer weather!!

      Delete
  3. Okay, I so need that Target coffee table in my life. WHY do I have to love everything in that store?! And I'm with you...so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Target always gets me, I can't go in there without spending a ton of money!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's one of the free blogger templates with designer blogs!

      Delete
  5. I am TOO obsessed with the OJ show - so good! Counting down until spring…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good!! I can't wait to see how the rest of season unfolds!!

      Delete