Monday, February 22, 2016

Banana Chocolate Chip Mufffins

Hello sweet friends, how was your weekend? I hope you had a great one! Mine was busy and relaxing all at the same time and I will share some fun things about my weekend with you later this week. Lets jump right in today! Mondays are for new Recipes... are you with me? I want to share a recipe with you today that I found while reading one of my favorite blogs! Have you read Stephanie's Blog ? If you haven't I highly recoomend popping over there and taking a look. I love reading her blog, she is so real and so sweet. We both have a love for dark chocolate and peppermint mocha's. And her recipe for Banana Chocolate Chip muffins is AMAZING. I made them last week and they are a crowd pleaser. Stephanie was kind enough to let me share them with you!



Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins:

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup vegetable oil
  • 1 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 2 eggs, lightly beaten
  • 3 bananas, mashed
  • 1 cup dark chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.


In a large bowl whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.



 
In another bowl mx in the oil, bananas, and eggs until smooth. Then add them to the dry ingrediants.


 

Stir in the chocolate chips.I like to use Ghirardelli 86% dark cacao chips.
 
 
 
Line your cupcake pan.


 

 
 
 
 Spoon into cupcake pans and bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick can be inserted and comes out clean!!
 
 
 
 
Let them cool, grab your favorite cup of coffee and Enjoy!  
 
 
 
Seriously you guys these are the BEST! Perfect for a morning treat! You can find Stephanies recipe here. I would encourage you to visit her blog and check out all she has to offer!
 
 
Happy Monday sweet friends. Hope your day is filled with happiness.
 
Krista
 

1 comment: