Friday, February 5, 2016

Five on Friday



Happy FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe the weekend is FINALLY here. I am so pumped for the Super Bowl this weekend! 3 things: Commercials, Football, and Food! Did you all have a good week? Mine went by pretty fast and I have a lot of fun things planned for this weekend. My sister has the day off tomorrow so we are going to get some stuff done and our mom is coming to visit! We can't wait to have a fun relaxing weekend. As always we are linking up with A. Liz Adventures  for another Five on Friday! Lets Dive Right In! :)







One// I NEED to get my hands on these! Gwen Stefani just teamed up with Urban Decay and these like shade are killer! I want them and you can pick them up here!







Two// Valentines day is just around the corner and I am so excited! I have been looking for the best sugar cookie recipe to make hearts and I think I found them! These cookies were so so sooooooo good! You can find the recipe here






Three// On Saturday I review one of my Birch Box pick for the month of January on Snapchat If you don't follow me on snap chat I would love for you too! I like doing these reviews and sharing more of my day to day with you! you can follow me @kristalenae

I reviewed the Tony Moly Tony Tint Delight  in Red #2. If you saw my snap review I wasn't the biggest fan of it. But we can save that for another day!
Four// Do any of you have Spotifiy? I am debating weather or not to get a subscription. I have pandora now but I am thinking spotifiy would be better. What are you are your thoughts? Do you prefer one or the other??



Five// What are your plans for the Super bowl? Did you check out my Post on some of the yummiest recipes for your party's!! If you haven't I highly recommend it! I am going to make pulled pork nachos and I think the chocolate lasagna is a must as well!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well that's all friends I hope you have a GREAT weekend I will see you back here on Monday! Don't forget you can follow me on Instagram @kristalenae and see what I am up to this weekend!
 
 
Krista






No comments:

Post a Comment