Thursday, March 1, 2018

March Goals

Hello sweet friends! It feels so good to be back writing, I have missed this sweet ole blog so much and I have missed all of you. Things have  been a little quiet around here for some time. Lots of new and fun stuff to share and also some personal growth and things that needed to happen in the mean time.  First things first what do you think of the new blog design? I have wanted to make a change for a while but couldn't find what I was looking for. I wanted something that fits me and  my personality and shares what this blog is. I love the soft blush color and the fun little gold confetti pieces make is SO ME.







Okay so first things first how is it already MARCH! I feel like January and February flew by. I cannot believe we are here at the start of March. I want spring so badly. Being a Mid-West girl our winters can be soooooo loooong. I am yearning for some sunshine, warmer temps, and even the occasional spring rain shower. Today I want to share with my goals for this month. I am your typical first born type A perfectionist. I thrive on structure and list's. Setting up goals at the beginning of each month help me to stay on track!










March Goals

1. Read 1 new book: I just ordered 2 new books on amazon Once We Were Brothers  and The Orphans Tale .  I can't wait to dive into one of them this month. I love to read but haven't made the time recently. I want all of that to change this month and challenge myself to finish one of these 2 books.






2. Spring Clean: With the new season coming all I want to do it deep clean my house! Again being from the mid-west we are cooped up at home for what feels like the longest time!! I want to clean, de-clutter, and start fresh for the new season.





3. Eat Cleaner Foods:  About a week ago I had a come to Jesus moment. I have to start taking care of myself. My body is a temple of the Holy Spirit and I need to treat it as such. So I am doing no sugar and no flour for 4 weeks. I have already started this and I can tell you the first week was pretty awful but I am starting to fell so good! I have more energy and I feel like I am starting to get into this new healthy living.









There you have it sweet friend, my goals for the month of March. I can't wait to check in and see what I can cross off and accomplish! Do you set monthly goals for yourself? let me know in the comments below.



Krista

2 comments:

  1. Love these goals! I might have to do this on my blog! Do you mind if I do this and link up this post with it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not at all! I would love to see what others goals are. That way we can hold each other accountable :)

      Delete