Thursday, March 8, 2018

13 Random Questions


Hello sweet friends! I wanted to share some fun random facts about me! I was reading one of my favorite blogs: Meet the Shaneyfelt's  and Sarah posted her random facts. I thought it would be fun to share mine with you! PS if you haven't check out Sarah's blog you need too! I love her style and she is just sweet as pie! Check out the questions and answers below!





1. What is your favorite smell?
The Rain, A crisp fall day, and Woodland from Bath and Body Works



2. Last time you cried?
Probably today, have you ever seen that video of Kristen Bell crying about a sloth? That is pretty much me :)



3. What is your favorite pizza?
extra cheese, green pepper, onion, and mushroom



4. What is your favorite flower?
dahlia, garden rose, and eucalyptus



5. What is your favorite dog breed?
GOOLDENDOODLE! I want one so so so bad!



6. Do you untie your laces before taking your shoes off?
Uh it depends on the day

7. Do you like roller coasters?
yes please!

8. Favorite ice cream?
Mint chocolate chip

9. What are you listening to?
My Spring playlist on Spotify-  Whitney, Michael, Bruno I love a good mix

10. What is your favorite food?
Hands down chips and guac.

11. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, but Thanksgiving is a very close second

12. Night owl or morning person?
Morning person

13. Favorite day of the week?
Friday! I love Friday the way Kanye loves Kanye

Pick a question or two above and answer it in the comments below! 







Krista



2 comments:

  1. Love your answer for your favorite day of the week haha! Wasn't this such a fun blog post to write?!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Glad you liked it! It was so fun, thank you so much for sharing it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete