Tuesday, May 1, 2018

May Goals

Friends can you believe it's May 1st!! Holy Moly this year is flying, I literally feel like yesterday was February and now here we are almost ready to kick off summer! With a new month comes new goals! If you missed last month's goals you can read them here. All were complete and I can't wait to start checking these new one's off my list!










May Goals:

1// Read 1 New Book:   this has slowly become my new favorite thing. I started in March and read this  book. It was SO GOOD. In April I finished Rachel Hollis book Girl Wash your Face  and you guys I don't say this lightly but it changed my life. It was so good, real, and honest. I feel like Rachel and I are besties now and I can't recommend it enough. Do yourself a favor and read it.

2// Unplug: I am so guilty of being on my phone way too much. This month I want to make it a priority to put my phone away and just  enjoy time with others or myself. Get outside and relax.

3// Walk 3 Nights a Week: Honestly I want to make this a nightly thing but I know that if I put too much pressure on myself I will get upset if I don't do it. #TypeA #Perfectionistproblems. I want to start with 3 nights a week!

4// Track Spending Habits: I need to get my Budget back in order. I haven't been irresponsible with it, but I need to keep it in check and make sure I am still on track for my financial goals!



There we have it! 4 goals for the month of May! I can't wait to check back in next month and let you know what I've accomplished! What are your goals?


Have the BEST Day
Krista

1 comment: