Monday, April 9, 2018

April Goals


Hello Sweet Friends! I know that technically we are already 8 days into April but I thought I would share my goals for this month anyways! If you read last month's goals I am happy to report that I completed all of them with a few exceptions! I read 1 new book, ate very clean, and got majority of my spring cleaning done (that's were the exception is). I don't think however Minnesota got the memo that it's Spring because instead of this:



We are dealing with this:

Nevertheless we are going to pray and plead, and hope that we get a glimpse of sunshine, warmer weather, and flowers peeking through!


 April Goals!



One // Read 1 New Book: I loved this goal last month and so let's do it again!


Two// Start a Work Out Routine: Last month I got me eating under control and started to incorporate cleaner foods. Now I want to slowly add in a healthy active life.



For April that's it. I an such a type A perfectionist that I know if I give myself these lofty goals and I don't complete them then I get frustrated and hard on myself. I try to keep it simple so that I can achieve my goals throughout the year. And If I finish something earlier then I will add on something else!


What are your Goals for April? I would love to hear them in the comments below!

Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment