Tuesday, April 3, 2018

(Clean) Chicken Fingers



Hello sweet friends! Today I am excited to share another clean eating recipe with you! Recently I tried to recreate my favorite chicken fingers from a local restaurant. Just because you are eating clean doesn't mean you can't have things that you love. Now while these chicken fingers are not like the ones I've eaten before, they are just as delicious and they are so much better for me! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Clean Chicken Fingers:


2lbs of Chicken tenders

3/4 cup of Almond Flour
 
1 Egg

2 teaspoon Garlic Powder


1 teaspoon Onion Powder


1/4 teaspoon of Paprika


Salt and Pepper to Taste



Preheat oven to 425 degrees


In a bowl mix together the almond flour and seasoning
 

Whisk the egg in a separate bowl


Clean and rinse your chicken in the sink and then take a paper towel to pat and dry.


Dip the chicken tenders in the egg than the flour mixture


Line them on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 minutes, then flip and bake an additional 5 minutes.



Serve them up with This clean ketchup recipe and some oven baked French fries and you have a delicious and better take out recipe!









Have the BEST Day!

Krista

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Regine! They are delicious! And thanks for leaving your blog link! I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela! It is so good and good for you!

    ReplyDelete