Monday, February 15, 2016

You are Loved

Good Morning beautiful people, I hope your having a great Monday so far. I want to share something that has been on my heart for some time now and since yesterday was Valentines day I see it fitting. Yesterday I spent my Valentines at church and then out with some of the best friends a person could ever ask for. Then I spent the evening with my nieces and we made popcorn and watched a movie. When I got home I couldn't help but feel this overwhelming sense of love. Even though I didn't have a valentine in the romantic sense my day was filled with love. I couldn't help but get a little teary eyed as I sat and realized how much I am loved not only by my family and friends but by a God that gave his only son for me.


 
I pulled out my journal and my bible and read Isaiah 43:4. Have you ever gotten those conversation hearts? Do you recall the one that says Be Mine. This bible verse states You Are Mine. You are God's. You are precious and honored in His sight because He Loves YOU. My heart was so overwhelmed in that instant. No matter where I am in life I have a God that calls me His. That looks at me and says I am precious, honored, and that He loves me. He loves me so much that he placed an amazing family and 2 beautiful nieces in my life. He loves me so much he brought me back to a church that is home and placed the most amazing new friends in my life. He loves me so much that he sent his only son to die for me so that I could be forgiven. His love is more then I deserve and I am overwhelmed by his goodness in my life.
 
 
No matter where you are in life single, married, divorced, widowed. God loves you so much. Never ever forget that. I know that life is hard, that loneliness creeps in and the enemy comes to steal your joy and hope. But please remember that you are precious and honored and that there is a God that loves you unconditionally with no strings attached, no reservation. He wants you to know how precious you are and how you are His.
 
I hope you feel encouraged today, that you feel Loved because you are. You are loved nad treasured by a God that died to know you. No matter what you have done or what you will do He still loves you and welcomes you in with open arms. I pray that today you feel that love.
 
 
Happy Monday sweet friends
 
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment