Friday, February 26, 2016

Five on Friday!

Ohhh Friday, I am so happy to see you! It was a long time coming for this weekend. I feel like this week my brain has been going a hundred miles a minute and I need the weekend for it to slow down. Take some time to unwind and spend time outside smelling the roses.. Who am I kidding its still cold here so the only roses I am smelling are the ones at Trader Joes. :) This weekend I plan on catching up on some reading, trying a new recipe, and soaking in as much couch time as I can.  I am so excited to link up with A.Liz Adventures today for another Five on Friday. So grab your favorite cup of coffee or tea and lets jump right in!





One// I am going to try a new Pizza recipe this week and I am so excited!! I love me some pizza and I think this will be a fun new twist to the classic recipe. Stay tuned because if Its a winner I will be sharing it with all of you next week!!




Two// You guys have you heard this song? I think by now you all know how much I LOVE John Mayers Music, his Continuum album that came out a long time ago is Ah--Ma-Zing. Anyway I heard this song on the radio and I fell in love. James Bay has a very similar tone of John Mayer and I just love this song.



Three// I just got 2 new amazing products from my Sephora run the other day. I have been wanting to try these 2 for a long time and I can already say they were totally worth it! I love the Amika Un Done Texture Spary . And the Fresh Suger Rose, people I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this! I will do a full review a little later on the blog.
 
 
 
 
 
Four//Not to brag but I made the BEST homemade chicken noodle soup the other day. If you follow me on snap chat you saw me making it. It was so good and the right comfort food that I needed.


 
Five// Who else is excited for the Oscars this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think there are enough exclamation points to show how excited I am!!!!!!!!!!!!! Out of all of the award shows the Oscars hands down is my most favorite. I love the red carpet and the songs. I can't wait to see what everyone is wearing and who wins!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Well thats it's for me sweet friends, What are your five this week? Anything fun planned for your weekend? I would love to hear about it in the comments below.
 
 
 I hope you all have the very best weekend.
 
Krista



Don't miss a thing follow Krista Lenae on
Instagram // Pinterest// Snap Chat: kristalenae


No comments:

Post a Comment