Thursday, February 25, 2016

Confessional Thursday

Happy Thursday sweet frineds, I am excited to share with you another Confessional Thursday and link up with Jessica @ The Newly blog. This week I am doing it a little different, Lets jummp right in and see what I am confessing.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Today I am confessing:  
 
Four Facts:
 
 
Four jobs I’ve had:
Waitress/Hostess
Nanny/Babysitter
Office Manager
Administrative Assistant  
 
 
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
Baby Mama-(best movie ever)
Forrest Gump
A Walk to Remember
The Bourne Films
 
Four books (or authors) i’d recommend:
Nicholas Sparks
Joyce Meyer
Steven Furtick
Emily Giffin
 
 
Four places I’ve visited:
Chicago, IL
Denver, CO
Orlando, FL
Washington DC
 
Four things i’d rather be doing right now:
Traveling somewhere I have never been
Home with my pajamas on watching a movie
With my Best friend
Playing with my nieces
 
 
Four things i’d prefer not to eat:
Sauerkraut
Whole Milk-I know you don't eat this but it's gross
Cashews
Tilapia
 
 
Four of my FAVORITE foods:
Avocado
Blueberries
Chips and Salsa
Chocolate Covered Almonds
 
 
Four TV shows I watch:
The Bachelor/ette
Greys Anatomy
Scandel
Fixer Upper
 
 
 
Four things i’m always saying:
"Bye Felicia"
"Make Good Choices"
"Whaaaattt?"
"Um No"



See you all tomorrow for Five on Friday! Have the BEST day!

Krista

Don't miss a thing, stay connected on
Instagram // Pinterest // Snap Chat: kristalenae
 

2 comments:

  1. I love these, they are so fun! I can't stand Whole Milk either, yuk! I'm an administrative assistant too, I hope you like it alot better than I do ha! Love following you on snapchat too!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink regular milk anymore, but when I did, it was never whole milk - gross! I buy it for my toddler now, and it still grosses me out. And I think "bye felicia" became an instant classic as soon as it became known, lol. Love it! Thanks for linking up again!:)

    ReplyDelete