Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Pulled Pork Nacho's

It's Wednesday!! Halfway through the week and I couldn't be more excited for the weekend to be here. How is your week going? I hope to find you all in good spirits. I have been perusing pinterest to find new recipes because I have been in a rut when it comes to cooking. I LOVE to cook but I have been wanting to try new things and not knowing what to do.


Well that all change a few weeks ago when I was looking for Super Bowl recipes I came across a recipe for Pulled Pork Nachos. The name it self pulled me in I mean who doesn't love pulled pork and who doesn't love nachos. Putting them togther is a win win in my book. I made it a few days ago for my sister and some of her friends. Verdict in they LOVED it and made it a winner.



Here is the Recipe

Pulled Pork Nachos:

Pork Butt Roast
Tortilla Chips
1 Can Baked Beans
Shredded Cheese
BBQ Sauce


 
 
 
 
1. First thing is I cook my pork roast with salt and pepper in the crock pot on low for 6 hours till it is nice and tender and shreds with a fork.
 
 
2. I layer the tortilla chips on a tray so that the tray is covered with them. It's okay if the chips overlap.




3. Drain your can of bakes beans and then add those on top of your chips followed by the shredded pulled pork.

 
4. Drizzle the BBQ sauce onto the pulled pork and the chips. Use as much or as little as you would like.

 
5. Top with shredded cheese and bake in the oven @ 350 degree for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.

 
6. Top with shredded lettuce, salsa, and sour cream. My sister likes to add jalapeno's as well.
 
 
It's a easy yummy recipes that is sure to be a winner!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment