Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Life Lately Vol. 3

Hello and Happy Wednesday! How is your week going so far? I am excited to share my life lately in pictures. I have been a busy busy bee and I am getting really excited for spring to come. Lots of fun stuff planned for the warmer weather! Did you check out my post on Monday? I shared the best recipe. Well lets jump right in!

Mondays are for yummy treats and the Bachelore.... Just sayin!

Minneapolis will always hold a piece of my heart. Its the most beautiful city.

A little Saturday afternoon shopping. Picked up this dress for $6.00 at Old Navy!

My Sisters and I went and saw The Choice this last weekend and I am going to say something pretty bold.... I liked it more then The Notebook..... Gah I know but it was so good. Highly recommend seeing it.

Nothing better then Iced Coffee and The People Vs. OJ Simpson

Check out the recipe for these here

My Favorite place! follow me on snapchat @ kristalenae

Another yummy recipe

Okay we eat Trader Joe's Orange Chicken probably 1 night a week.. So Good!


We took my nieces on a date for Valentines to the Aquarium. We got to feed Sting Rays it was so fun!

 
You guys, can I share a little more Trader Joe's love. This Cheesecake is HEAVEN. We picked it up when we had some company over and I cannot even begin to explain how delicious it is. Get in your car and go get some!
 
 
 
Well there you have it. I will see you back here tomorrow for Confessional Thursday. Until then I hope you have the best day!
 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment