Monday, February 29, 2016

Best Dressed: Oscars

Hello and Happy Monday sweet friends! Did you all have a good weekend? Saturday we had the BEST weather so my day was spent trying to soak up as much of it as I could. I am itching for Spring so bad. I want to just lay in the sun with a good book, pull out my wedges and sandals, and go on a picnic in the park. But here in the Midwest its warm and wonderful one day and the next it's snowing. #midwestproblems.




Did any of you catch the Oscars last night? I didn't stay awake for the entire show but I did watch the red carpet which happens to be my favorite part. Today I want to share with you my favorite looks from last nights Red Carpet!


Naomi Watts in Armani Prive'
Saoirse Ronan in Calvin Klein
Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton
She looks like a modern day Belle from Beauty and the Beast!!
Maria Menounos in Christian Siriano
Okay I LOVE Christian Siriano ever since his Project Runway days
#TeamStar
Tracey Edmonds in Lorena Sarbu
Cate Blanchett in Armani
So those are my favorite looks from last night. Who did you think was best dressed and who were some of your favorites? I'm excited for E! Fashion Police tonight to see what they all have to say about the red carpet.
Hope you all have the very best Monday!
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment