Thursday, February 18, 2016

Confessional Thursday

Good Morning sweet beautiful friends! I am so excited to link up with Jessica for my favorite day of the week confessional Thursday! I won't waste any time lets jump right in!





I confess ...


//I am happy to see Easter decor and candy at Target in my mind it makes me think Spring is close!

// I LOVE this movies soooooo much. Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey. Yes Please!!!





//I hate the mall on Saturdays yet  that's when I feel the need to go.


//I am in LOVE with Traders Joe's Orange Chicken I eat it for dinner at least once a week.



// Loved that Taylor Swift called out Kanye West in her Grammys speech. #getitgirl




//Geeking out about the premiere of Fuller House. I cannot wait for this to come back!!


 

//This  recipe that I have been LOVING. So easy, so delicious.


// When I said last week that I  have been listening to John Mayer's Continum album all week I was not lying. It has continued into this week.

 
// I want to take a Vacation somewhere pretty with a lot of history..Italy sounds nice and this picture helps! #dreaming

 
 
What are you confessing this week?  I hope you all are having a Fantastic Thursday!
 
Krista

3 comments:

  1. We leave for Italy in about 6 weeks... and I definitely can't stop staring at pictures like that and thinking about how I need to be there NOWWWWWWWW. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days is seriously one of the best movies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. McConaughey is my man and was in his prime in that movie! Probably my favorite with him, except maybe A Time To Kill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Italy too! I also could probably eat TJ's orange chicken for every single meal! It's so good! And I'm so excited for Easter and spring and warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete