Monday, February 1, 2016

Pinspiration: Super Bowl Menu Ideas

Anyone else as excited for the Super Bowl this Sunday as I am? I am a Green bay Packer fan but since they are not in the super bowl this year I am cheering for the Carolina Panthers!  I love football and even though I am sad that after Sunday it's over for a few months I am PUMPED for the super bowl party's that will commence! Food is always somthing that brings people together and I am looking forward to hanging out with great friends and enjoying some great food. Here are a few of the ideas that I am thinking about for this years Super Bowl! 
 
 
 
 
Nacho Bar
 Probably the easiet idea if your having a bunch of people over!
 

Football Brownie Bits
 

 
Veggie Cups

 
Meat and Cheese Tray


Buffalo Chicken Sliders
This recipe is AMAZING!!! 

 
Loaded Baked Potato

 
Individual 7 layer Dips

 
 
Snicker Salad 
 
Crunchy Honey Garlic Wings
 


 
S'mores Dip
1 word: AMAZING
 
 
 
Football Deviled Eggs
Tried and true classic!
 

 
 
Okay, Who else is hungary now! Don't these look amazing! I am so excited to make a few of these this coming weekend! I would also recommend my Chocolate Lasange  and my Buffalo Chicken Dip  they are always a crowd pleaser! What are your plans for Super Bowl Sunday? Who are you cheering for!?
 
 
Have a great day sweet friends!
 
Krista 


No comments:

Post a Comment