Friday, January 29, 2016

Five on Friday

It's FRIDAY! This week seemed to go by as slow as a sloth. In my line of work we tend to slow down at the beginning of the year and this week seemed to go by extra extra slow. But alas the weekend is here and calling my name! Did you all have a great week? Did you catch the Bachelore on Monday? Olivia is all kinds of cray cray! I love this season so far. Wednesday marked the end of my 21 day fast. If you didn't know I gave up soda (Diet Coke) for 21 days. After my fast was over I had a diet coke and guess what.... It made me sick! I think that my Diet Coke days are over RIP :(
Tonight we have a night of Worship at our church with some crazy talented musicians and singers. I am so pumped for it tonight.


Now onto today's post! We are linking up with A. Liz Adventures for another Five on Friday. I love link ups and seeing what you all are doing! So here we go!





 
 
One// Swooning over this gallery wall and space. If you missed it this week I shared my love of gallery walls with some pictures of inspiration in this post. I have a gallery wall in my living room but this little cozy nook looks to wonderful to not try and recreate in my home! 
 
 

 
 
Two// Anyone else feel like this? One of my goals for this year was to re organize my house. My closet is the first thing on the list for February! The rule is if I haven't worn it in a year its gone. Somehow I find this love for that stuff and can't seem to part with it. But this year that all changes!! 
 
 
 
 




Three// LOVING this  Dress from Nordstroms! Thinking it would be a fantastic opition for Valentines day. I love Nordstroms!





Four// Made this for our Young Adults game night last weekend and it was a hit! With the Super bowl coming up this would be a great thing to serve all your guest's or to bring to another party.



 
Five// Lately adoption and fostering has been on my heart a lot. I feel like it is somthing God is calling me too. I am no where near ready to take a step like this in my life but reading this post and this  post was really encouraging and insightful. Just learning more about it and feeling encouraged my it made my heart very happy this week!
 
 
 
Do you have any fun plans for your weekend? What are your top five this week? I would love to hear about them in the comments below!!
 
 
Krista 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment