Friday, January 8, 2016

Five on Friday


Its FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been so ready for this weekend if I can be honest. This has been a long and tiresome week and I am in need of a few days to just be. Today we are linking up with A. Liz Adventures  for another Five on Friday. I am excited to share my five with you this week! So here we go!




One// Who started watching The Bachelore this week?? Only words I have are HOLY COW! This seems like its going to be a pretty interesting season. My sister and I always pick our top favorites and try to guess who he will pick! Here are my favorites so far! Who are your favorites?

Amanda

Caila

Lauren B




Two// One of my goals for this year is to eat cleaner. I found the yummiest (is that a word?) Salad recipe that has kale, and brussel sprouts in it! Definitley a winner and something I hope to make again! I will have to share the recipe with you!





Three// Santa brought me the Naked Basics 2 for Christmas this year and can I tell you something.... I LOVE it! I am big BIG naked palette fan I have the Naked and Naked 2 palette and for a long while now I have been wanting the basics. If you've been a little hesitant to try the Naked palettes because of the price I HIGHLY recommend the basics it allow you to see how awesome the product is at a lower cost!
 
 
 












Four// Making a Murderer: Have you heard about this documentary on Netflix. All last week I have seen it all over social media and I think its time to watch it for myself. I love a good documentary and I have heard that this is top notch.







 
 
Five// Remember a few weeks back I shared that my sweet friend Holly got engaged! Well this last week we got to go to a super fun night of pampering a make up to help her pick a few bridal looks! It was so much fun and any excuse to hang with these cute girls I will be there!! 




Well there you have it cute friends. Any fun plans for how your going to spend your weekend. I think I am going to just keep it simple since we are still coming down from the Holidays. I hope you have a great few days of relaxation! I can't wait to share with you all I have for next week!
 
 
 
 

 
 
Krista


No comments:

Post a Comment