Friday, January 22, 2016

Five on Friday

IT"S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Let the halleluah chorus begin! Anyone with me?  Can I get an Amen! This week did go by pretty fast but I am so ready for the weekend! I plan on spending sometime with new friends and relaxing. I have a few new recipes I wanna try and I really need to do some organizing! Today we are linking up with A. Liz Adventures  for another Five on Friday! These are my favorite you guys! I love sharing with you. So here goes....





One// I need this bag in my life ASAP. It's so cute and girly and I think it will be so cute for spring. I know its only January but my heart is ready for spring!!
Product Image
And while we are out shopping at Nordstroms for this bag I will also take these Wedges  cause lets be real they are CUTE!
Two// This week I share my personla struggle with anxiety and I wanted to say THANK YOU for all the kinds words and email's you left me. They mean so much to me and I am so thankful for you!
Three// My month of cleaner eating has been going GREAT! I am super excited to share some new recipes with you next week! Right now my go-tos are brussel sprouts steamed or grilled with olive oil and lemon. I also am obsessed with cabbage steaks. For real people have you tried them? Its so easy and so so sooooooo good! All you do is slice your cabbage into thick cuts and drizzle olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic and roast in the oven for 25 min. They are fantastic.
Four// You guys can I share a secret with you.... I love Snap Chat storys. Like for realz I love them! If your on snap chat follow me! @kristalenae
Five// Throwing back to this song and how much I love John Mayer. Seriously I have been listening to his Continuum album all week.




 
 
 
 
What are your Five this Friday? Any fun plans this weekend?
 
Krista
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment