Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Night Time Routine

Happy Wednesday cute friends. How is your week going so far? Mine is good but I have come down with a little bit of a cold. If you remember a few week back I shared with you all my morning  routine so today I am going to share with you my nightly routine! I love sleep, like a lot so gettting ready for bed at night is one of my favorite things!
 
 
I wake up pretty early for work so my night wind down starts at 9:00pm. I usually get my pajamas on and make myself a cup of chamomile tea. 
 
 
 
Since I have to wake up so early I ususally shower at night so when I do I have to use my Stress relief boby wash from Bath and Body works! I have shared so many times how much I LOVE this stuff. It helps to wind down after a long day and it makes you feel so relaxed and cozy! 
 

 
 
Nest I brush my teeth and wash my face. Best make up remover ever is Ponds Cold cream. No joke its $5.99 and the greatest thing ever! I can even put it on my eyes and it doesn't irritate them at all! It removes all my make-up with ease!! Highly recommend it. 

 
Then around 9:30/10pm I am off to bed, I usually watch a few episodes of Friends or Greys Anatomy before I fall asleep on netflix cause lets be real they are the BEST. 

 
 
What are some of the things you do before bed? Is there something you swear by that helps you sleep?
 
 
Have a lovely day!
 
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment