Monday, November 16, 2015

My Morning Routine

Good Morning pretty friends! I hope you all had a great weekend! Mine went by fast but it was exactly what I needed after a long week! If you saw my Five on Friday post I mentioned we had a pottery night at Church. It was so fun, I painted a cute Christmas plate and a coffee cup for someone as a Christmas gift. I can't wait to see how they turn out! This weekend I also decorated my house for Christmas!!! I will share with you a full holiday home tour but for now I will give you a sneak peak!
 


It was extra cozy last night, I snuggled up and watched a Hallmark Christmas movie! It was the BEST!




But now onto today's post. I have had a lot of request from you guys for my morning and night routines. I am a girl that needs consistency and to have things organized so I tend to stick to a schedule. So without further adieu here is my morning routine.



I am up really early for work, so I usually shower the night before and  make sure all my alarms are set! I tend to hit the snooze button so I always set an extra alarm (or two) just to be safe!


 
 
By 4:30 I am awake with a cup of coffee in hand! ( Side note LOVING this new mug from the Starbucks Holiday line. Gold and leopard print. yes please!) 

 
 
Then I was my face, brush my teeth, do my hair and a quick 5 minute makeup!
 
 

 
 



Since I have to wake up so early I try to have my lunch and breakfast packed the night before so all I need to do is through it in my bag and be out the door! 



By 5:15am I in my car jaming out to the radio. Today it was Christmas music. And on my way to work.
 
 
 
 
Sometimes a quick stop for another coffee is necessary...... 

 
 
 
Then by 5:45-5:50am I arrive at work and am ready to start my day! I hope this helps get to know me a little better. I'll share my night time routine with you guys in a few weeks! Do any of you have to get up really early for work? Any tip or tricks you can share! I am always looking for new ways!
 
 
 
Happy Monday!!
 
Krista 
 
 
 


 















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment