Monday, November 23, 2015

December Bucket List



Hello sweet friends! The holiday season is here and in full swing. I LOVE it. This is my absolute favorite time of year and I try to absorb as much as I can during this season. So today we have a "special addition" if you will of my seasonal bucket list. I love to have a bucket list for each season. There is something so fun about writing a list and enjoying the fun things that enhance the season.
I normally just do a bucket list for Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter. But I like to do a special one just for December and make it festive for the holiday season. So without further ado here is my...

December Bucket List:
 
* Drive around and look at Christmas lights
 
* Drink Hot Coco
 
* Bake Christmas Cookies
 
 
* Watch Elf
 
 
* Go Sledding
 
 
* Host a "Favorite Things" Holiday Party
 
 
* Read "Twas the Night Before Christmas"
 
 
* Listen To Christmas Music
 
 
* Watch The Grinch
 
 
* Buy and wrap Christmas gifts for a family in need
 
 
* Make a sugar cube house with my niece



 
 
 
So there you have it! I can already cross off a few (lets be real I have been listening to Christmas music since Nov. 1st!) I hope to cross off the rest in the next few weeks and make lots of Christmas memories!! What are some fun things you like to do during the Christmas season! I would love to hear about them!
 
Krista 

 


2 comments:

  1. Ah I don't know why I'm just now finding your blog but SO glad I did! I love this happy post and lists are my thing! happy thanksgiving week babe!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete