Friday, November 6, 2015

Five on Friday

TGIF friends!! Anyone else think this week has gone by so slow!!! I never want to wish time away but I have been anxiously awaiting the weekend and I'm so happy happy it's finally here! We're linking up again with A. Liz Adventures for another Five on Friday!




One// Yesterday my sweet little niece turned 1! I cannot believe it has already been a year since she was born. She is has brought so much joy to our family and this auntie loves her so! On Saturday we will be celebrating her birthday with family and friends. It's going to be a little pumpkin theme and I cannot wait!



Two// How was your Halloween! Mine was awesome, we had so much fun at our Church Trunk or Treat! If you didn't catch it on social media I went as a Cheetah and had the best time. After we went home and ate yummy Chinese food and watched Hocus Pocus one last time this season.



 
Three// Speaking of Halloween costumes I found the cutest shoes at Target this week and the best part..... they were only $5.98!!!! I firmly believe that leopard is a neutral so I snagged a pair in my size and they also went perfectly with my costume!
 
 
Four// On Sunday after church we went to one of my favorite places for a hike. We all gathered in the truck and drove out but made a quick pit stop at Starbucks because #redcups. The Starbucks red cups are my favorite so we had to stop and grab a warm beverage before we went on our hike.
 

My Sister and I



 
Five// This week on the blog I wrote a post on thankfulness. With Thanksgiving just around the corner I think it's extra important to sit down and think about the things we are most thankful for in our lives. But I also think it's important to not just limit our thanks to one day and to remember that God has called us to be thankful in everything. As a part of the #30daysofthanks I want to say that I am thankful for this blog. I know I have only had it a small time but I love that I get to share life with other people that inspire me and that I get to allow the overflow of my heart be released through my blog. What are some things your thankful for?  I found this cute print out on French Press Morning  and I love it!
 
 
So happy Friday sweet friends! Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend? I would love to hear about it!
 
 



 
Krista 
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hey Caitlin, I know I love it too. I am hoping to purchase one and frame it for my mantle at Thanksgiving!

      Delete