Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving

Hello Sweet Lovely Friends, I hope to find you in the midst of a great Wednesday. I am a busy bee getting my house all ready for my Thanksgiving guest's tomorrow. But today I want to take time to share with you what I am most thankful for.

This last year has been a crazy one in my life and in the lives of those I love most. We have been in a season of constant change and uncertinty. I know that God has an amazing plan and purpose but if I can be honest I have been struggling to see it. Which brings me to the to this: I am thankful for a God that loves me despite my struggles and anxiety.  He loves me so much that even though I fall short of His glory everyday He sent His only son to die for me. That He still loves me even when I can get caught up in the worries of this world and forget to see his perfect plan for me. I have been reminded by Him that I am not alone. He goes before me, He will never leave me. His love and forgiveness is something I am eteranly graeful for.     
                                                                              




I am thankful for my family. Especially me sisters. They are my heart and my best friends. They have made me the person I am today and their support and encouragment means everything to me. They love the Lord with every inch of their being. I looked up to them in a million ways. My heart is filled with emotion when I think of how grateful I am to have them in my life.
I am thankful for my Home, that I have a bed to sleep in and food inmy cupboards. I have a car to drive and a great group of frineds that encorage me and uplift me.



I am thankful for my Job, that everyday I get to wake up and do somthing that I love.


And I am so very thankful for this Blog and for YOU! This blog even though is still pretty new it has been a place where I get to share my heart with you all. I get to meet so many wonderful people and build community with others. That is my hearts desire. I am thankful that you come back and read and share life with me.


I wish for you a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy this time with the people you love the most. I will be taking a little break to spend time with my family, but am SO Excited to be back Monday with my Christmas wish list! See you all then

Krista 


No comments:

Post a Comment