Friday, November 20, 2015

Five on Friday!

Happy Friday!!! I am so excited for the weekend. Next week I have a short week at work and then it's Thanksgiving!!!! I cannot wait to spend time with my family, eat yummy food, and watch my Packers play! This year Thanksgiving will be at my house so I will be spending my weekend preparing and tacking my To Do list! Today we are linking up with A. Liz Adventures for another Five on Friday!







One//  This year I am hosting Thanksgiving for my family. I am so excited but a little nervous about thawing and cooking the Turkey. So if you have any tips or tricks that you can share please feel free to leave them in the comments below! It would be greatly appreciated! :)



Two // Last weekend we had a pottery painting night at my church. It's always the best time. We eat yummy treats and just paint for hours, I never knew how therapeutic it could be. I painted a cute Christmas plate and a coffee mug. I can't wait to see the finished product!





 
Three// Last Sunday my heart could not wait any longer and I decorated for Christmas!!! I will give you a full house holiday tour but here is another sneak peek
 
 



Four// I'm digging this Plaid Shirt Dress from Old Navy right now! I am hoping that it will go on sale this Black Friday and then I will snatch it up real quick!
Five// #PrayforParis: In the wake of the devastation that happened in Paris one week ago today I encourage you to continue to pray for the families and people of Paris. My heart aches for those who lost loved ones and for the people of Paris. With Thanksgiving this next week hold your families a little closer and remember all the things we can be thankful for.


Any fun plans you have for this weekend? I would love to hear about them. Have a great weekend sweet friends!

Krista 




2 comments:

  1. Oh, you brave girl hosting Thanksgiving! I'm sure it will go great. Just give yourself more time than you think you will need with everything. And if all else fails have a great dessert planned :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cat, Happy Friday! Thank you for your sweet words and encoragment! I need it :)
      And for dessert I'm making a Chocolate Pecan Pie!!

      Have a great weekend!

      xo Krista

      Delete