Friday, November 13, 2015

Five on Friday

Good Morning sweet friends, Happy Happy Friday! Can you believe another week has come and gone. I had such a good week and I have some fun things planned for this weekend I can't wait to share with you. As always we are linking up with  A. Liz Adventures    for another Five on Friday!







One// Tonight we are having a pottery night at my church and I cannot wait. Do you know how relaxing it is to just sit and paint. And adding your best girls and yummy treat makes it all the more fun! Keep a look out next week for pictures of our painting night.


Two// I picked up some new nail polish this week, they are Revlons Bewitching and Vixen I can't wait to try them out and let you know how I liked them!


Three// I went "Shopping" this week at my house to spruce up my living room a little bit. I love to go through my decor pieces and redo my space with things I already own.







Four// Anybody else as excited as I am for the holiday candles from Bath and Body Works!!

 


Five// I love me some Mexican food, this week I tried a new taco bake recipe that I will share with you! Look for it next week on the Blog.

 
Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend? I would love to hear them!
 
Krista
 



No comments:

Post a Comment