Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Top Five: Favorite Books

Hello lovely friends! Today I want to share with you my Top five favorite books. I love to read yet I find that I don't do it as often as I should. I need to get back into the habit of reading a new book at least every other month if not every month!


One// Little Women: I love this book, I have read it and re read it a hundred times and it never gets old to me. This is a classic that everyone should read.

 
Two// Crash the Chatterbox: This book was apart of a small group I was in last summer at Church. Anxiety is something I struggle with sometimes and this book helped me to not listen to the anxious thoughts in my head, but to continue to trust God and listen to His voice. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Three// Gone Girl

 
Four// The Circle Maker
 

 
Five// The Confident Women

 
 
Do you love to read? What are some of your favorite books. I would love to know a great recommendation if you have one! 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment