Wednesday, January 6, 2016

January To Do List:

Good Morning sweet friends! How is your week going so far? Mine has been a little rough if I can be honest. The week after the Holidays is always one that I am not ready for, getting back into regular life schedule and coming down from the excitement is making me want to take a nap HA! But anywho I am loving this new year so far so today I wanted to share with you my goals/ to do list for the month of January. Last week I shared my goals and resolutions for the year here but after looking at it I decided that I wanted to break things down into goal list's for each month. A lot of us make these big resolutions and goals for the new year but by the end of January we give up. So I am going to break them up into small attainable goals each month!


 
January To Do List:
 



1. Re-evaluate my budget and track my spending.
After the holidays I think we all could benefit from taking a look at our budget and re evaluate where money is going! I want to get smarter about saving more money and this month I plan to track all my spending and start saving more this year.





2. Clean out and reorganize my closet
Oh heavens to Betsy, I haven't done this in a long loooonnnnngggg time. I know that I have things in my closet that I haven't worn in a while so I need to buckle down and clean!





3. Get better at meal planning
I need to do this. I have to do this to keep myself sane. I do not want to worry about what I making for dinner each day. Plus I think it will help with my spending on food and eating out. I sometimes just want to grab Subway on my way home because I have nothing planned. It also will help me with #4 below





4. Eat Cleaner
I have talked about cleaner eating on here and I want to be smart about the things I am putting into my body. So this month is all about making smarter choices and making cleaner meal choices.






Do you like to keep New Years resolutions? Or do you break them down into goals? I would love to hear what they are! Also if you have any tips or tricks that would help me with my goals this month please let me know!!


Krista 




3 comments:

  1. Breaking big goals into smaller ones is so smart! It makes it feel more do-able!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breaking big goals into smaller ones is so smart! It makes it feel more do-able!

    ReplyDelete