Monday, January 11, 2016

Best Dressed: Golden Globes 2016

 
Monday Funday!!!?? Is that a thing? I think I'm going to make it a thing at least for today. Hello sweet friends, did you all have a great relaxing weekend? I know I did. I ran some errands, watched a movie, and just stayed in my warm and cozy home. It was pretty cold here so staying cozy was on the top of my list this weekend. Do you know what else was on the top of my list this weekend...... The GOLDEN GLOBES!!! I love award season, I love the red carpet, the glitz and the glamour. I was so excited to see what was on the red carpets last night. now I have to be honest.... I was a little disappointed, everyone seemed so bland this year with their outfit choices. However 3 stood out to me and I am so excited to share them with you!!
 
 
First up, Lily James can we just talk about how beautiful she is for a moment. I mean come on can she be anymore stunning. I love the flow that this dress brings and the one shoulder with the cut out gives it a little something extra. I think the color and the fit was stunning on her and I think she was a top choice for best dressed. 
 
 
Olivie Wilde, I think this color is beyond perfect for her. I love the way it fits her and the deep V makes it super sophisticated and sexy. Also the sequin gives it that little extra glamour.  I love love love this color and think she killed it on the red carpet last night. 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
Corrine Foxx, Okay can we just talk about Miss Golden Globe she looked so angelic, I am 100% obsessed with this dress. I think that it was the perfect way to go for her. It makes her look so sophisticated and grown up. She seriously looks like an angel. I thought she was just gorgeous last night! 

 
 
 
So there you have it, my top picks for this year! Did you watch the golden globes this year? Who was your favorite? I can't wait for Oscars, those are my most favorite!! Have a happy Monday!!
 
 
 
Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment