Monday, January 25, 2016

Valentines Gift Guide for Her

Happy Wednesday Sweet friends! Can you believe February is next week. It's crazy to me how fast time is going right now! Time really does fly and before you know it summer time will be here!! Valentines day is just around the corner so I thought I would share a Valentines gift guide for her! I am not gonna lie I love a good present.. (who doesn't?) and these are top on my list for Love day!

Untitled #5



Kendra Scott Cuff // You guys I LOVE Kendra Scott jewlery so much! Seriously any chance I can add a piece of her's to my jewlery collection I am in. This cuff is so cute paired with a nice stack or just on it's own. I think it will be essential to my spring and summer wardrobe.



Hunter Boots// I would love these in Pink but any color would be just fine! I have wanted a pair for the longest time and I think now is the time to get them! I can't wait to style these and share it with you!




Apple iPad 4 Mini // Okay this is a Big BIG gift but what's the hurt in hoping right?? I have an iPad 2 and I have been really wanting to trade that baby in for one of the mini's.  I love it's compact size and the gold color that I can get it in makes my heart sing! maybe I will be lucky this year and get one! Also this case would be perfect for my new iPad! ;)





Michael Kors Jet Set // Clearly from all my other gift guides a new handbag makes me pretty happy! I have been wanting this bag for some time now because of it's calssic style and it's size. I think it makes a perfect everyday bag that can fit all of your needs. I love the leather and the gold details on it too. Crossing fingers for this beauty!




Marc Jacobs Mod Nior // People this perfume is Ah-Ma-Zing. It is one of my favorites and it is a special fragrance just for sephora. If you didn't see my Stocking Stuffers  post from Christmas I had this perfume on that list too! Any chance to stock up on this divine scent I am in!


And last but certinaly not least it's not Valentines day without...

A Beautiful bouquet of  gorgeous Flowers and a delicious box of Godiva Chocolates  the quintessential Valentines day Must's!!


What are some things on your Valetines wish list? I would love to hear about them! Have a happy Wednesday pretty friends!

Krista



2 comments:

  1. An amazing valentine’s gift guide for her! Being a girl, liked everything in this list. The Michael Kors Jet Set handbag is way too lovely. My sister’s birthday is coming and will definitely buy this for her birthday. Currently I am looking for a small party venue Houston for a surprise birthday bash.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wenni, that sounds so fun!! The jet set tote is a must! I love mine and use it all the time!

      Krista

      Delete