Monday, January 18, 2016

Be Brave

What does it mean to be Brave?  Brave; Showing no fear, having courage. Something I have struggled with for a long time is being brave, not showing fear, and having courage. You see I struggle with anxiety. I allow thoughts to creep into my mind and sometimes take over. This is something that I work on daily because I know that I should not fear. I want to be brave so desperately. I am so hard on myself when it comes to my anxiety.  I feel ashamed and stupid that I can't control my own thoughts and that I allow myself to give into my anxiety. When I feel my anxiety start to creep up I will pull myself away and breath. Take a quiet moment for myself.

 
It's in these quiet moments where God reminds me that he has not given me a spirit of fear, but of Love, Power, and a Sound Mind. He is with me always so I do not need to be afraid. He knows the plans He has for me and He will guide my every step if I allow Him to. He makes me brave. He gives me the courage when I need it, because of Him I have no fear. 

 
 
Believe me it's not always easy, in fact it's really really hard. I have to fix my eyes on Jesus in order to work on making my anxiety better. It's a daily thing that I pray, Okay God I need you to give that peace that only you can give. I need you to be in control of my mind and to make me brave. He always reminds me of this. I am a daughter of the King who is NOT moved by this world. For my God is with me and goes before me. I DO NOT FEAR because I am His. 

 
 
If anxiety is something that you struggle with I am not expert but I struggle with it. If you ever need a place to talk I am here and would love to encourage you.
 
 
Happy Monday Sweet Friends.
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment