Friday, January 15, 2016

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!!!! Hello to the weekend and relaxing. I am so excited because right now I am writing to you from the cabin! I am super pumped to spend the next few days with the people I love to relax and have some fun! Being with my family is so special to me and my favorite. I love all the memories we make and the great time that we have. This week has been a weird one for me, I was feeling anxious about some silly stuff and feeling a little down. I know that God has created me for a purpose and this week I was just having a hard time seeing that calling he has on my life. I was able to sneek into my room for a little quiet time and to pray and it's in those still and quiet moments that His love for me is more then I will ever know and the he sees me and hears me and He knows my heart. I love those sweet reminders. Now onto my five for this week! As always we are linking up with A. Liz Adventures so here we go!!





One// This week in those quiet moments I have been playing this song on repeat. Each year I pick out a word or a Bible verse that I want to live out, but this year I chose this song. I want to know God's heart more then ever.





Two// This super cute new nail polish that I am in love with. OPI's Tickle My Francy! Can this name be any CUTER!



Three// Throwing back to a little Mary-Kate and Ashley with my roommates and watching Holiday in the Sun. I forgot how cheesy these movies are but my inner 6th grade self LOVED them!! 





Four// Anybody love target as much as I do? Well right now they are killing it with their home goods and decor. I'm obsessing over this  bedding right now! I love the softness and cream color. Thinking maybe it's time to redo my bedroom! What do you think? :)







Five// Who watched the Bachelore this week? Okay can we talk about how sweet Amanda is and how cute it was that Ben made hair clips with her for her daughters. I am already loving this season and last week I shared my top 3 girls and after this week I am sticking with them! Also have you read Sheaffer's  blog? I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and each week she gives the BEST Bachelore recaps. If you haven't read them you must!!






What are your plans for this weekend? Do you have anything fun planned!!



Krista 




No comments:

Post a Comment