Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2016 Goals and Resolutions

Happy Wednesday Sweet friends! Well it's that time. Another year as come and gone and I am trying to soak in as much from 2015 as I can. If I'm being honest 2015 was a tough year for me and the people closest to me. It was a year with a lot of change, growth, and uncertainty. But it was also a year that I know has helped shape me and mold me into the person I am. One of my favorite songs that I have been replying in my head this year is by Kari Jobe the chorus goes: "I am not alone, I am not alone. You will go before me, You will never leave me." I know after this year that it's more true then ever. So with the last few days of 2015 I want to share with you the goals and dreams I have for the coming year!



2016 Goals and Resolutions:


1. Clean and organize one room in my house each month.
- I live a pretty organized as it is (hello OCD) but I want to de-clutter and purge this year.


2. Read more
- I have a list of books that I want to read this year. I love to read but somehow never find the time to and I want to change that!


3. Save more money
- I know that this is typically on every one's list's of things to do but this year I want to start making smarter finical decisions and thinking more about the future.



4. Eat cleaner
- I have been thinking, talking, and going over doing the whole 30 for some time now and I think it's time I do it! I want to see how I feel when I rid my body of the unnecessary toxins.




5. Dive deeper into the word of God more then I ever have before.
  - Each off us has purpose and meaning and I know that God has a plan for me. It's time I start to fully live out that plan.




6. Enjoy this year.
- 2015 brought a lot of heartache and tears. I didn't really get to enjoy this year. Yes there were good times but I feel like the toughness outweighed the good. I know that change will always happen but I want more positive change this year and to enjoy this year.



 
 
So Goodbye 2015 and Hello 2016 I am excited to see what you bring. What are you goals for the new year? Anything fun planned for your New Years Eve?
 
 
Krista 



No comments:

Post a Comment