Friday, December 11, 2015

Five on Friday!

It's FRIDAY!!! Can I tell you how excited I am for the weekend. This week went by fairly quickly but I just am so happy I have tomorrow off! How was your week? I hope it was great. This weekend I plan on finishing come Christmas shopping and baking some cookies if I can! Next week is my birthday week. I am pretty excited so just relaxing this weekend and getting ready for the festivities that will take part next week. Today we are linking up with A. Liz Adventures  for another Five on Friday.






One// I have been wanting a new purse for quite some time now, I asked Santa for this Kate Spade  but in the last week these 3 have caught my eye!!! #whatsagirltodo  1, 2, and 3. The Barrington St. Anne Tote is one that I have been wanting so bad!!




Two// Anyone else as big of a Bachelor fan as I am! I love love love that they have been showing clips for the new season that premiers on January 4th!! I already have a plan to kick off this season with a little party at my house!! Also one of my FAVORITE bachelor couples Sean and Catherine are have a BABY!!



Three// This last Saturday my family and I went to this cute little Christmas festival. We got to take a ride with Santa in a vintage fire truck and we meet 2 of his reindeer Comet and Cupid!
 
Doesn't this picture make you want a reindeer..... No? Okay just me then!
 

Four// Next Tuesday I am hosting a Favorite things party with the small group I lead from Church. I am sure you all have heard of these party's but in case you haven't its a play off of Oprahs favorite things. Each guest brings their favorite things and everyone leaves with a gift! I cannot wait!! Also I will be doing a GIVEAWAY next week on the blog of one of my favorite things so Stay tuned..... :)




Five// I think by now you all no I am Bath and Body works junkie! #noshame. But have tried this .
It's the Stress Relief eucalyptus tea body wash. I LOVE it and cannot tell you how amazing it smells! Ask Santa to fill your stocking with it!




Well there you have it pretty friends! I hope you have the best weekend and like I said in # 4 come back next week for a fun holiday giveaway!! Tell me what are your five this week?


Krista 




No comments:

Post a Comment