Friday, December 4, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday sweet friends! I hope you all had a great week. I was lucky enough to have another short week. I had 7 days off over Thanksgiving and soaked up all that time I had at home. Did you all have a great Thanksgiving?

Today we are back with another Five on Friday and linking up with A. Liz Adventures . I am so excited to share my five with you this week.





one// I am LOVING this nail color from Revlonright now. Its  called Bewitching and its the perfect shade of burgundy.



Two// I went balck friday shopping with my sisters and mom. We had the best time. I got most of my shopping done and wrapped. I only need ot pick up a few things! Here is a picture of the Mall of America. It's one of my favorite places at Christmas time. The decor is top of the line.

My sister an I before we headed out!



Three// I worked on a fun Christmas DIY this week and I can't wait to share it with you on the blog!! Keep an eye out for it next week but in the meantime here is a little sneak peek!


Four// My sweet friend Holly got engaged the week before Thanksgiving!! I am so excited for her and her fiance! We ahd a super fun engagment/ Birthday party for her! 

#thatringtho



Love her! 





Five// This weekend is my Sisters Birthday! I love this girl so much and am so ahppy she was born 24 years ago. She is my best friend and I can't wait to celebrate with her this weekend.

Do you have anything fun planned for your weekend or anything fun you did this last week?

Krista






No comments:

Post a Comment