Monday, December 7, 2015

DIY Christmas Snow Globes

Hello sweet friends and happy Monday. I am so excited to share this Holiday DIY with you. I love to decorate for any holiday at my home but Christmas is my most favorite. I am always looking for new pieces to add to my decor for the holidays that are cute and don't break the bank This DIY is seriously so easy and budget friendly. I love how they turned out! So withour further hesitation here is my DIY Christmas Snow Globes:


What you'll need:

Glass jars in various sizes.  ( I used mason jars, they are cheap and I love the way they look!)

1 Bag of buffalo snow flakes

2 artifical villges Christmas trees   

Hot glue gun
(I got all of these from Michaels the Christmas decor was 50% off plus I had a coupon for 50% 1 otem from the sunday paper! Talk about a steal)



First plug in your hot glue gun so that it is ready to use when needed.


Then make sure your jars are clean on the inside and outside.






Take the lids of the mason jar and hot glue the trees to the center.


Then take your buffalo snow flakes and add some to the mason jars



It should look like this!


Then Screw on the lids of the mason jar after the glue has dried and cooled. ( about 5 mins) and flip your jars upside down so they look like this!




Seriously how cute are these! I love them and they add so much to my Christmas decor. I seperated them as seen below. Togther or seperate I love them and I am so happy with they way they turned out! Do you love to DIY? If you try this share the pictures with me on social media! You can find me on instagram @kristalenae


Krista 










No comments:

Post a Comment