Monday, December 21, 2015

Life Lately Vol. 2

Happy Monday lovely friends! Can you believe we only have 4 days till Christmas!!!!I am trying to soak in as much of this season as I can. Today I wanted to share a few snaps from this weekend and life lately.  I hope you all had a great weekend I know I did!! :) 
 
 

 
 
We met Santa!! 
 
 
 
And 2 of his Reindeer Comet and Cupid!
 
 
Starbucks always! 




New nail color that I am LOVING! Revlons Bewitching

Follow me on Snap Chat @Kristalenae 

My Grandma is the CUTEST! 


 

Found the BEST brunch spot in the cities! 

 
Friday was my Birthday I got this lovely snapcaht from my sister.
 And a surprise party at dinner!  I love these girls
 
Each Christmas we make a sugar cube house with my niece Here we are constructing our masterpiece.
 
 And this is our finished product. I love them so.
 
We ended the night looking at Christmas lights and a picture in Santa's sleigh
 
Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
 
Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment