Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Favorite Things Party

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope I am finding in the midst of a great week. Can you believe Christmas is just 9 days away. December always seems to go by so fast. I have a very busy 9 days ahead of me Friday is my birthday and then this weekend we are cookie making, but I cannot wait to celebrate the birth of my Savior and be with my family.


Last night we I threw a "favorite things" party for my women's small group. I'm sure you have heard of these parties but in case you haven't it's a play off of Oprahs Favorite things. Each guest brings a gift that is something that is there favorite and then everyone leaves with something! So cute and fun right? Plus any excuse in book to throw a party I am down! We had the best time eating, laughing, and enjoying every ones company. You guys that is my heart, doing life with people so needless to say my cup was running over. We played our games, opened our gifts and talked for the longest time. It was the BEST I tell you. So here are a few snaps from the party last night.



Opening our gifts! 
 
My cute friend Sam! 
 
 
Kristyn 
 
 
Still opening gifts! 
 
 
All the gifts waiting to be opened! 
 
The spread, I made a YUMMY salad that everyone loved, I will share the recipe with you in the next few weeks.

 
Now on to the part I have been so excited about! My favorite thing that I gave last night was The prettiest red nail polish and lipstick. These 2 are my FAVORITE, and perfect for the Holidays! And one of you get a set of your own!!!




To enter the giveaway all you have to do is follow my blog on instagram @kristalenae and leave a comment below with your email address and telling me where you would wear these! I will randomly select a name on Friday- My brithday and get it sent to you!! Good Luck! :)
 
 
 
Krista 







1 comment:

  1. I would wear them everywhere! Red lips are my favorite and you can not go wrong with red nails!!

    ReplyDelete