Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Taco Bake

Hello! How's your week going so far? Mine is great I jsut got back today from a 7 day little staycation at home!I love being back at work but somtimes co,ing home after a long day the last thing I wanna do is cook dinner.  I found an easy dinner recipe that's quick and delicious. A friend of mine shared this recipe with me on Pinterest and the minute she sent it to me I knew I would love it. Then a few weeks ago I saw it on Blake's Blog  and I knew that I would need to make this ASAP! I love Mexican food, I am all about a good taco or enchilada. Now I know that this is not authentic Mexican but it sure is good!



Easy Taco Bake:

1 lb of ground Turkey or Hamburger

1 packet of Taco seasoning

1 can of tomato sauce

1 container of Pillsbury cresant rolls

1 container of Sour Cream

2 Cups shredded cheese

Lettuce

Doritos



Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees
 
 Cook your turkey or hamburger in a pan.
 
 Once the turkey is cooked add the tomato sauce and taco seasoning
 
 
 
 Then spread out your cresant rools in the bottom of a greased baking dish.
 
 
 
 Layer meat and sauce mixutre over the cresant rolls
 
 
 
Then layer sour cram and cheese.
 

 
 Bake at 350 degress for 15-20 minutes
 
 
 Then crunch up doritos and layer on top.
 
 
 Top it with all your favorite taco fixin's and Enjoy!


 
It's one the easist and most delicious meals I make and a definite favorite! Let me know if you try and it and what you think!!
 
Krista 



4 comments:

  1. That looks amazing! I love anything taco-related and this looks like a winner!

    Whitney @ Come Home For Comfort

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Whitney! Honestly it's so good! One of my go to recipes!!

      Delete
  2. It's so good, right?! I'm glad you liked it :)

    ReplyDelete