Monday, December 28, 2015

New Years Eve Outfit Planning


Hello and Happy Monday, I hope you all had a GREAT Christmas with your family. I sure did! I had the best time just being with my family and celebrating the birth of my Savior. I can't wait to continue the celebration this week as we say Goodbye to 2015 and Hello to 2016. I will be keeping it low key this new years but I wanted to share with you some outfit ideas whatever your New Years brings!


New Years Eve




1. Going Out// Crop TopSequin SkirtEarringsShoes

2. Dinner with Family// DressBagEarringsShoes

3. Staying In//TopJeansBeanieBooties




What are your New Years plans? Will you be wearing option 1, 2, or 3 I think we are going to order in and watch the TV Specials.  So I will be rocking jeans and a cute top. I love low key nights at home! Anyone else as excited as I am to welcome this new year?

Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment