Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Holiday Questionnaire

Happy Wednesday cute friends! How is your week going? Mine is going by so fast. I have my company's holiday party today that I am so excited for and then a slow weekend that will consist of Christmas cookie making but more on that later! Today I have a fun little Holiday Questionnaire for you. I saw it over on Jenn's blog and knew it would be a fun thing to do over here! I love reading her blog so if you have a moment stop over and show her some love.


Here we go!





A holiday tradition:  Every Christmas my sisters and I get matching pajamas, even though we are all in our twenties and my younger sister is having a baby it's one of those things that we love and will keep doing till we are old and senile!


What I would love to see Santa bring me the most? I really really really would love a cast iron dutch oven!! This one is pretty    ;)



What's my go-to stocking stuffer idea? Depends on the person, for my sisters usually nail polish, candy, a new day planner, fuzzy socks, Sephora gift card.... something like that! :)



Who is the hardest to shop for during the holidays? My grandma! She never tells us what she wants!



Favorite winter accessory:  Hats and Ear muffs. I have about a million cute little hats and ear muffs that I love to play around with!



Christmas lights - colored or white? White on a Christmas tree and Colored if your decorating the outside of your house!



Favorite holiday food:  Haagen Daz Peppermint Bark Ice cream... It's too good! Like seriously go get some at the store.. right now!



White elephant gift idea:  We do this with my family as a joke every year. I just saw on pinterest this white elephant gift. Its a small bag of batteries that says "gifts not included"


Funny picture with Santa:  I don't think I have one, I was the child that LOVED Santa and couldn't wait to get my picture with him!


Do I like candy canes? Yes! 


Hot chocolate - marshmallows or no marshmallows?  Ummm... MARSHMALLOWS please. As many as you can fit into my cup. I also love marshmallow fluff, you know the super unhealthy stuff in a jar. A scoop of that in your Hot Chocolate is the best!



Favorite holiday song:  I have 2 I can't pick just one, but I love "Have yourself a Merry little Christmas" and "The Christmas Song"



Favorite holiday movie:  The.. the.. the ... The GRINCH! The one with Jim Carrey to be specific.  I just love this classic Christmas movie. It makes me laugh like I was a kid again every single time!



Funny holiday story: One year when I was 6 or 7 my Grandma mixed up my one of my presents with my Uncles. So I opened a box with men's slipper and he opened a cute package of princess underwear. Needless to say he hasn't lived that down!



Have I ever been on a sleigh ride?  I haven't, but that would be so fun!



Fun holiday memory:  Oh goodness, I just love everything about the holiday season. I don't know if I could pick just one. But I think just being with family and celebrating the birth of Jesus.



Thanks, Jenn, for putting this questionnaire together it's been so fun to answer all of these!  What are some of your answers! I would love to hear them.
 
Have a great Wednesday!
 
 
Krista  


No comments:

Post a Comment