Monday, October 5, 2015

Buffalo Chicken Dip

Happy Monday friends! It's the start of a new week and I would love to share a new recipe with you! Any packers fans out there catch the game yesterday? I live in a house divided I am a Packers fan but my sister is a Vikings fan, so I had to watch the Vikings game too.  In my house Sundays are for Church, Food, and Football!! When we watch the games I like to snack anybody with me?! So for easy game day food I like to pull this recipe out. My friend Holly shared it with me a few years ago it's so easy and has quickly become a go to for Sunday afternoon games.


Buffalo Chicken Dip:


 2- Cans of Chicken

1- Block of Cream Cheese

2 Cups- Shredded Cheese

1/2 Cup- Ranch Dressing

 1/2 Cup -Bleu Cheese Dressing

1/4 Cup- Franks Red Hot Sauce



Place everything in the crock pot on high and mix it up, let is sit until it gets melty and creamy, then turn the crock pot to low or keep warm and enjoy!

Seriously its that simply! You can modify this to fit your taste, use more hot sauce for more of a kick or use less if you want a milder flavor. I like to serve it with crackers, celery, and carrots sticks. Its a great game day snack that we keep coming back too!

What are some of your favorite game day treats?


~Krista








No comments:

Post a Comment