Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Sweater Weather Tag

Can you believe this week is Halloween and November is practically at our door!! I love fall and all it's glory but living in the Midwest means that come November our fall weather is over and winter is coming. I am not quite ready to let go of fall just yet. So when I was reading one of my favorite blogs this week I saw Gracie had shared her fall favorites with the Sweater Weather Tag and I loved it so I wanted to share mine with you!




 

SWEATER WEATHER TAG

FAVORITE CANDLE SCENT - Definitely Autumn from Bath and Body Works. This scent captures  the essence of fall. I have a habit of  buying an extra one just to have in case I want a fall scent in the middle of march! It just smells like fall to me.

COFFEE, TEA, OR HOT COCOA - Well it's really Hot Apple Cider, but if I have to choose from these 3 I would pick Coffee with Pumpkin spice creamer!!

BEST FALL MEMORY - I would say going to the apple orchards. I love the atmosphere and the time with my friends and family. Every year we make a big trip out of it and its just so fun. I also love the yummy treats you can get at the orchards!! :)

MAKEUP: WINGED LINER OR DARK LIPS - Definitely Dark Lip, NYX Copenhagen to be specific! It's my most favorite and at $5.99 its a steal!

HALLOWEEN COSTUME - Last year I was the tooth fairy and I absolutely LOVED that costume



 HATS OR SCARVES - Scarves, hands down. I love them and wear them all the time.



 MOST WORN SWEATER - This Sweater from Target is the best purchase I made this season. The color goes with everything and I love the subtle plaid print.



FAVORITE FALL POLISH - Essies Swing Velvet it's the perfect deep red with a hint of plum!

JEANS OR LEGGINGS - Jeans, straight leg

BOOTS OR UGGS - I Love my UGGS, but I want to get a pair of L.L. Bean Boots

PUMPKIN SPICE OR APPLE CINNAMON -  PUMPKIN SPICE! 100% I love me some pumpkin spice!

FAVORITE FALL MOVIE -  Hocus Pocus


What are some of your favorite things about fall? Do the sweater weather tag below and let me know yours!

Krista 

No comments:

Post a Comment