Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Inspiration Volume II

I love holidays, like probably more then most people. There is something so fun about decorating your house, making a bucket list, spending time with your family, and eating yummy food. I love to soak in as much as I can with each season and holiday.


This year I get to host my family for Thanksgiving. This is my first time and I am SO EXCITED.Thanksgiving is one of my most favorite holidays. It only comes second to Christmas (just wait till you see how crazy I can get with Christmas!) Thanksgiving is one of those holidays that makes me feel warm and snuggly. I love being with Family, having yummy food, and watching Football. My boys are playing this year on Thanksgiving day (GO PACK GO!) so I am extra pumped!  I know Halloween is still not here and Thanksgiving is about a month away, but I wanted to share some pins and ideas I have been saving for Thanksgiving at my house this year! You can follow along with my holidays pins here!

These are super cute, I would love to do something like this on my buffet table.
 
I love this centerpiece its simple yet super elegant and I want to recreate it on my table!
 


Have any of you seen these floating around Pinterest? They are called Thankful trees. I love the concept and idea behind them. Each person at your table writes down one thing they are thankful for and places it on the tree. Then you go around and say what is written on the leaf.  I think this is such an awesome idea and a great to be used for a centerpiece.


 
I also think my Chalkboard will need to be updated for Thanksgiving and I am loving this one!
 
 
 
Do you have any fun ideas for your Thanksgiving! I would love to hear about them, drop me a comment below and share with me your inspirations for the Holidays!
 
 
~ Krista 


                                                           All images are from pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment