Friday, October 16, 2015

Five on Friday






Hello Friends and Happy Friday!! Can you believe it's already the weekend. I am so excited to do some fun things this weekend and I was to share with you my Friday five! We are linking up with A. Liz Adventures




One// Here is an update on my fall bucket list, I have crossed off a few things but I still have more to go! Have you crossed off anything on your lists yet? Tell me about them in the comments below!

Drive around and look at the fall foliage
Decorate for fall

Go to an Apple Orchard

Watch Hocus Pocus

Bake a Pie

Drink Hot Apple Cider

Carve a Pumpkin

Bonfires and S'Mores

Host a Friendsgiving

Try 1 New Pumpkin Recipe
Two// I got this new fall candle at Bath and Body Works this week.. Oh. My. Goodness its smells heavenly. I don't normally sway from my trusted scents Leaves , Flannel , and Sweater Weather . However this might be my new favorite!
Three// This weekend we are going for a hike at one of  my favorite spots  Minnehaha Falls. The water and the fall foliage will be gorgeous and I can't wait to spend some time outdoors before the winter cold sets in.


Four// I started a new show on Netflix, and let me just tell you even though it's a little cheesy I might be hooked. Have any of you watched Reign? I love the historical aspect of it but there are definitely some cheese worthy moments! Nonetheless I am sticking by it and almost done with season 1









Five// I want to try a new pumpkin recipe. Do any of you have a good one you would like to share?? I found a few but I would love to hear from you! Leave me a comment below with your favorite fall recipes!!! 



I hope you all have the best weekend! Tonight I'm having dinner with a friend and I cannot wait. I haven't seen her since her wedding back in Septemeber! 





~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment