Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Inspiration

Last night I was flipping through Pinterest and I could help but be inspired. Home Decor is something that I love, my style is consistantly evolving and changing but I wanted to share with you some pieces that have inspired me and that I am loving right now!

This Dresser, Please come into my life. I love the rustic shabby chic that is brings. I would love to use this as a buffet table in a smaller dinning room or as an entry table.

This chair is so cozy to me! I am currently looking for a similar one for my living room. 




I want to bake and cook in this kitchen! 

On my fall bucket list a few post's back I talked about wanting to host a "Friendsgiving" and this table is what I would want my table to look like. I love the colors and the use of natural elements.




What are some designs that inspire you? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below! You can follow me on Pinterest here





All images are from Pinterest.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment