Friday, October 30, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday friends! I am so excited for the weekend, I have my costume all planned out and ready for Halloween. I love holidays!! Today we are going to link up with A. Liz Adventures   for another Five on Friday!








one// Who else is excited for Halloween this weekend! I cannot wait to hand out candy to trick or treaters. We also have a huge fall carnival at our church and this year we are having a trunk or treat. I have a fun game planned for all the kids and lots of candy!! I will have to show you pictures of my costume next week but here is a picture from last year! I was the tooth fairy..




Two// Have any of you tried Whole 30? I have been hearing about it for so long and a few people I know have done it. I really want to start to eat cleaner and rid my body of unnecessary toxins. If you have done it I would LOVE to hear your thoughts,tips, or tricks!




Three// Here is an update on my bucket list, I have almost everything checked off, but with a month left to go I hope I can finish them all!
Drive around and look at the fall foliage
Decorate for fall

Go to an Apple Orchard

Watch Hocus Pocus

Bake a Pie

Drink Hot Apple Cider

Carve a Pumpkin

Bonfires and S'Mores

Host a Friendsgiving

                                                             Try 1 New Pumpkin Recipe
Four// Here is a picture of my backyard. I love all the leaves and the colors of fall. I am so sad to think it is almost over. I live in the Midwest so snow is just around the corner.



Five// THIS SONG, has been on repeat all day every day for the last week. I am obsessed with it. So happy Adele is back. I have pre ordered her album and am dying to hear everything else!

 
Happy Happy Friday and Happy Haloween. Do you have any fun plans for your holiday weekend? I can't wait till next week I have a lot of fun stuff planned for this blog. Have a safe and fun weekend!!
 
 
Krista 



5 comments:

  1. Hi! My backyard looks very similar to yours ;) I live in the Midwest too so I feel your sadness. Hopefully the leaves last a bit longer!

    & one my girlfriends did The Whole30 and loved her experience. She said it wasn't easy but got easier as it went on. I think anyone who does it really, really recommends getting the book, using pinterest to create unique approved recipes so you don't get bored, and meal planning! I'm not brave enough to do it (I like carbs wayyy too much) but I'm so impressed by those who do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alex, I really hope the leaves and fall crispness stays a while longer. I'm not ready for snow!

      Thanks for the whole 30 advice I am excited to give it a try and will use your tips!!

      Delete
  2. Hi! My backyard looks very similar to yours ;) I live in the Midwest too so I feel your sadness. Hopefully the leaves last a bit longer!

    & one my girlfriends did The Whole30 and loved her experience. She said it wasn't easy but got easier as it went on. I think anyone who does it really, really recommends getting the book, using pinterest to create unique approved recipes so you don't get bored, and meal planning! I'm not brave enough to do it (I like carbs wayyy too much) but I'm so impressed by those who do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the Whole 30 in June and loved it and I am going to return in November and plan to do a Whole 60 with some grace on Thanksgiving. I would say, read the book. I grabbed a copy from the library. I also looked on Pinterest and found a lot of recipes. I found that Target Turkey Burgers and Chicken Chile Lime burgers were a huge help along with Applegate deli meat from the Target deli counter as well as applegate hotdogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jess! I got the book and am doing my research. I am definitely a planner so I need to have everything that I can in place before I jump into it! Thanks for the tips I will have to check out those foods at target! Happy Friday!!

      Delete