Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Home Tour

Happy Wednesday! Today I want to share parts of my home with you! I love it when blogs take you into there home for a tour. I haven't gotten my house all decorated just yet for a full home tour but I wanted to share some of my fall decor. I love LOVE decorating for the holidays and adding a special touch for the different seasons. So today I am going to share with you my dinning room and living room set up! We live in an older home but luckily we have a pretty open floor plan which I love, the living room and dinning room are a big open space. 

When I decorate I love to find a little theme or something that is constant. This year I had a little bit of a pumpkin theme. 



I also have fallen in love with chalkboards so I knew I wanted to find a cute quote to adorn this chalkboard on my Buffett table. In the living room I wanted to keep it a little more simple. 




I added a grey throw to bring in some warmer colors. I found some cute throw pillows at target that I would love to get to spice this space up a little more! Sorry for the blurry candle pic. It's one of my favorites from Bath and Body Works. 


So there is a sneak peak into my cozy little home. I hope once I get a few more things decorated I can give you a full house tour! 


~Krista 



No comments:

Post a Comment